dimanche 16 septembre 2012

16.09 Brooklyn part I

This morning began with singing birds on the balcony.
In the afternoon, they let place to much more loudy speakers. In the garden next to a pizzeria in Brooklyn, the Tiki Disco took place for the last time in summer. It had to think about Berlin and Leipzig because of the style of the party:  just a place between two small houses, cheap beer, techno music and all possible styles on the dance floor. I had the impression to see my classmates doubles all the time!
When a huge line was waiting on the street, we had to leave in order to celebrate Rosh Hashana, a jew celebration, with friends. I never saw something like that so I was very curious. Our guests made it shorter for us and explained what each food was for. There were dates, bread, apples, fish, and others things that are symbols for what the next year will hopefully bring.
Very short, so I should read more about this!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire